Things to Know About the Great Houdini Escape Room
- Age – Minimum group age is 12 years old. If you have a player or two under this age, they are welcome to join a group of adults! Players under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group Size – Each room reservation accommodates a maximum of 10 players. We recommend playing with at least 6.
- Time – 2 hours (80 minutes for the game + extra time for instructions, team photo, etc.)
- Start Time & Arrival – Please keep in mind that the start time on your reservation is not flexible. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your reservation start time so that we are able to get your group started on time.
- Late Arrivals – Late arrivals may lose some play time. While we will try to get you in the room as quickly as possible, we will still have to stop your group with enough time to reset the room and prepare for the next reservation. If you arrive more than 20 minutes after your reservation start time, you will be considered a “no show” and we will not be able to start your game.
- Dress Comfortably – You may wear whatever you like, but we recommend wearing something you find comfortable. You will be standing for the game, so choose your shoes accordingly!
- Photos – Even though it is great Snap Chat and Instagram material, we do not allow photos in the room!
- Cell Phones – We ask that your leave your mobile phones in the lockers we provide for you. We promise there will be plenty to keep you entertained! If you have a reason why you must keep your phone on you during the game, please let your host know.
- Drinking – Please do not show up drunk for your game. You will want a clear head!
If you have and questions or concerns about whether this experience is right for you, please give us a call at 415-997-8522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.