A Unique Adventure Inside
San Francisco’s Historic Palace of Fine Arts
Hands down the BEST escape room ever!! — Trip Advisor review, August 2015
Legend has it that the great Harry Houdini built the world’s first “escape room” 100 years ago inside the Palace of Fine Arts, as a challenge to 8 brilliant innovators, to see if they could escape his contraption filled room within 80 minutes. These innovators — Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford, Charlie Chaplin, John Philip Sousa, William “Buffalo Bill” Cody, Helen Keller, and Luther Burbank — all participated in the Panama-Pacific International Exposition of 1915 in San Francisco.
The room is now open to the general public, available by reservation only. Part mystery, part history, all fun!
ROOM TICKET SALES
Room reservations are sold on a PER ROOM basis, guaranteeing a private experience for your group. Each room reservation is good for 6 to 12 players (we recommend 8 to 10). We do NOT sell individual player tickets.
Click on a button and select your preferred time to begin the reservation process!
If you need assistance with your reservation, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or by calling 415-997-8522!
Click here for more information about Palace Games’ newest room – The Roosevelt Escape Room!
- Do you know the perfect Halloween activity? Here’s a hint… Play an Escape Room! Halloween quickly approaches – why don’t you try something different this year and get into the spooky spirit at Palace Games? Book The Great Houdini Escape Room or The Roosevelt Escape Room and enjoy some Halloween festivities in our new lobby! If you are […]Read More »
- We are excited to announce the official launch of Escape the Palace – a brand new team building activity by Palace Games! Escape the Palace is a puzzle hunt game designed for large groups with a minimum of 50 participants and is ideal for corporate off sites and team building events. Participants will be split up […]Read More »
- We are very excited to announce that we have been chosen as one of the top escape rooms by USA Today and have been nominated to be in the country’s top ten! It is an honor to be selected for this list and, needless to say, we are all pretty excited over here at Palace […]Read More »
- Happy holidays from Palace Games, makers of The Great Houdini EscapeRoom in the Palace of Fine Arts! We wanted to give you a brief update of current programs and new escape games coming from Palace Games. 1) Houdini Room Gift Cards Looking for a unique gift this holiday season? Great Houdini Escape Room gift certificates […]Read More »
- Palace Games is pleased to be hosting the FIRST ANNUAL ESCAPE TOURNAMENT to support Crisis Text Line, a free, 24/7 text line for people in crisis. Purchase a special ticket for the Great Houdini Escape Room to help us reach our goal of $20,000, which covers the cost of a full weekend of counseling. MORE INFORMATION.Read More »